Active SoftSwitch makes it easy to collect and store relevant customer documents, for example address proof, customer logos and images, proof of ID and so on, both during the customer registration process, and also afterwards. It does this by means of its document management module. With this module, you can achieve the following:
- Administrators can add this widget to their site and enable or disable the any of the three tabs.
- Customers can upload documents to the ITSP during the registration process. These documents will appear in their Outbox as sent items
- Customers can later “upload documents” via their web control panel. These documents will also appear in their Outbox as sent items.
- Administrator can send their customer’s documents like invoices or statements. These documents will appear in the customers Inbox.
- Administrators can disable certain Active SoftSwitch features until documents are validated.
For more information on this Widget and Active SoftSwitch, please contact your accounts manager.