Going the Extra Mile
We understand that the level of service that you will be providing to your customers will largely be driven by how much you charge. Customers who have chosen you based purely on a low PRICE will probably need less service support than customers who buy your service based on VALUE.
We also know that Customers who are prepared to pay a Premium for good service, quite rightly demand very good service, so over time we have developed a layered approach to support that will help you to meet all of your customers' needs.
High Quality Support for All Our Partners (included)
All of our Professional, Enterprise and Enterprise Plus and Ultimate Partners automatically benefit from our highly regarded Technical Support Service which includes:
- 24/7 Ticket Support by email or website
- Service supported in accordance with written SLA
- Escalation process to Technical Account Manager or Technical Director.
Premium Support Options
Extra Support for your Value Driven Customers (Premium)
You may be specifically targeting the more technically sophisticated customers or you may yourself be more interested in marketing than technology, either way, your customers still expect optimal performance and Service Level Agreements. Active SoftSwitch allows you to add a layer of premium support called Intelligent Hands, which solves this problem.
We offer two premium technical support services in the form of Intelligent Hands and Branded Intelligent Hands with the latter being available with or without telephone support. These are designed to relieve you of the more detailed and time consuming tasks associated with managing an ITSP service.
You can leave the technical know-how and routine day-to-day tasks of managing a VoIP network to those most skilled to deliver optimal service. You can eliminate the need to spend time focused on tariff changes and fault finding and focus instead on the relationship with your customer. Its features include all standard features of Active SoftSwitch Technical Support, plus;
- Day-to-day technical tasks and activities, including New Tariff setup and Updates
- New Vendor set-up
- New Campaign set-up
- New Payment gateway set-up
- Fault management
- Vendor liaison Service testing
- Optional (addition premium) live telephone support is available (UK based 09.00-17.00)
You can now extend the benefits of Intelligent Hands to your Resellers and deliver our support in your own brand. Its features include all standard features of Intelligent Hands, plus;
- Service supported in accordance with the enhanced written SLA
- Your Brand supporting your resellers, vendors and wholesale customers
- Live Branded telephone support (UK 09.00-17.00 for an additional fee)
- Priority Response with Intelligent Hands
- Optional (additional Premium) live telephone support is available (UK based 09.00-17.00)
The Benefits of Intelligent Hands.
A UCSP's reputation is only as good as the customer experience. With Intelligent Hands in place, you are equipped with the tools necessary to optimize the overall customer experience. The key benefits are:
- Right First Time – customer satisfaction is enhanced by correctly diagnosed and resolved faults.
- Expert Help – professional help from experts in the field ensure optimal performance.
- Knowledge base – routine requests can be handled easily with a rich product knowledgebase.
- Risk Reduction – the risk of tariff errors is greatly reduced.
- Improved Responsiveness – routine service problems are immediately diagnosed.
- Improvements – performance, efficiency, quality of technical training and chances of reseller success.
- Burden Reduced – in-house technical support burden reduced for routine issues.
- Business Results – improved gross margins through economies of scope and scale.
Overall Response - Service Level Agreement
The overall response structure is based on priority categories. Immediate response is provided for those with system critically impacted service, while other minor technical issues may be resolved within an agreed two-day time frame.
The categories are;
- Immediate Response – 1 hour: customer environment is completely down or severely corrupted
- Priority Response – 8 hours: customer environment is impaired, general functions are in place.
- Low Priority Response – 48 hours: customer environment requires configuration or scheduled assistance to optimize performance